Specialized Configuration Catalog
Tags: responsive, catalog, products, product, search, list, configurator, configure, custom, technical, responsive, specialized, special, zielke
Requires at least: WordPress 4.9
Tested up to: WordPress 5.2
Requires PHP: 5.6
Stable tag: 3.1.0
An online catalog and product configurator developed for specialty industries.
This plugin is not an e-commerce tool. It is designed for companies who have products or services with an extremely wide range of customizable components. Using this plugin you can present your products in an easy to navigate catalog.
You can use this plugin to set up a catalog on your website for products that are highly customizable and require specific ordering codes. It can handle anything from a simple service package selection with a few options, to a complex product configuration system including hundreds of different elements for each product. An adaptive system lets you add additional or repeating fields to further customize your resulting ordering codes so they integrate easily with your other business systems.
A PDF generator is built into the configurator so customers can download their configuration, and use it to place an order.
Provide Organized Documentation For All Your Products
With products or services as complex as yours, you need detailed documentation to address technical features and limitations. This plugin lets you create custom directories to organize available documentation for your products. This lets you offer your customers easy access to things like installation guides, specification sheets, instruction manuals, or anything else you need.
The configurator also allows your customers to download a PDF copy of the product or service that they have configured. Making it easy for them to attach it to their purchase order for your reference.
- Categories for organizing products into an online catalog
- Product configurator
- Well commented JS, conditional logic to control configurator options
- PDF generator
- Search form to quickly find products.
- Organized FTP file structure for managing product documents
- Detailed administration pages to manage configurator options
- Responsive Design
- Display 5 picture gallery for each product
- Upload “zielke-special-catalog” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Place shortcodes to display catalog elements.